Process Control Instrumentation
Instrumentation is defined as the art and science of measurement and control of process variables within a production or manufacturing area. An instrument is a device that measures a physical quantity such as flow, temperature, level, distance, angle, or pressure. Instruments may be as simple as direct reading thermometers or may be complex multi-variable process analyzers.
E.W. Process’ Maguire & Crawford Instrumentation Division has a vast offering of process control instrumentation – including level, flow, pressure, temperature, and consistency instruments.
MacGuire & Crawford was founded in 1955 with the vision of building long-term, mutually-advantageous relationships with customers in the process industries of the Carolinas, Tennessee, and Virginia. We have kept that vision alive and prosperous by focusing on the following core values:
- Representing quality manufacturers that are committed to customer satisfaction
- Offering state-of-the-art technologies for process control
- Maintaining a sales force that is highly trained in all areas of product application and technical support
- Providing immediate attention to our customers’ needs and solutions to their problems
- Representing our customer to the manufacturer, as well as representing the manufacturer to the customer.
- We are manufacturer reps for various instrumentation and analyzer manufacturers as well as distributors for AI-Tek and Precision Digital.
Together with our manufacturers, we are committed to satisfied customers. We accomplish this by maintaining high quality standards in terms of design, durability, engineering and service. We offer control instruments for measuring level utilizing RF admittance (capacitance), radar, TDR (time domain reflectometry), ultrasonic and several other technologies.
In addition to level, we also handle shaft speed measurement equipment using magnetic speed sensors. When our magnetic sensor equipment is combined with our digital tachometer equipment, we can solve even your most difficult application. We also have tachometer accessories such as cable assemblies, tachometer connectors, and target gears.
For questions, please contact us directly.
* All product lines not available in all states. Magnetrol and Orion products are available for all markets in Va and municipal market only in NC & SC.