Sandpiper Containment Duty Ball
- Warren Rupp
- Positive Displacement
- Air Operated Diaphragm
The SandPiper containment duty ball pump is perfect for applications when corrosive or hazardous chemicals are involved. They’re specifically designed with numerous containment chambers that accommodate visual, mechanical, and electronic leak detection devices, as well as various diaphragm assemblies for reliable performance.
SandPiper has a deep history of safety and protection, for people and their surrounding environment. The SandPiper Containment Duty Ball pump continues that rich tradition of providing excellent fluid containment solutions in the event of a highly corrosive or hazardous spill.
Metallic: To 289 ft. of water // Non-Metallic: To 231 ft. of water
0 to 238 gpm (901 lpm)
-40 Degrees F to 350 Degrees F (Based upon materials of construction)
Metallic: To 125 psi (8.6 bar) // Non-Metallic: To 100 psi (7 bar)
Materials of Construction:
CD pumps are constructed of Aluminum, Cast Iron, Stainless Steel, Alloy C, Polypropylene and PVDF with TPE (thermal plastic elastomers), PTFE options in diaphragms and check valves.
- CDB - ST1 and ST25 Metallic Data Sheet
- CDB - ST1.5 and ST40 Metallic Data Sheet
- CDB - S15 Non-Metallic Data Sheet
- CDB - S20 Non-Metallic Data Sheet
- CDB - S30 Non-Metallic Data Sheet
- CDB - ST1 and ST25 Metallic Manual
- CDB - ST1.5 and ST40 Metallic Manual
- CDB - S15 Non-Metallic Manual
- CDB - S20 Non-Metallic Manual
- CDB - S30 Non-Metallic Manual
- CDB - S1F Non-Metallic Manual