Fluidol’s Super Pump Seal is a ground-breaking product that utilizes design improvements to Triple Lip Seal technology creating the most forgiving pump sealing device on the market today.
The Super Pump Seal can run dry indefinitely, handle both viscous and thin liquids as well as tolerate internal pressure spikes that are problematic for competitive triple lip seals. Additionally, the design withstands greater pump tolerances due to worn out or misaligned pumps.
The design of the Super Pump Seal incorporates a silicon carbide sleeve and a Secure-It o-ring that holds the carbon fiber reinforced Teflon primary lip in place.
The Super Pump Seal can be rebuilt making this one of the most economical sealing options on the market with very low cost of ownership.
Super Pump Seal Partial Application List
- Acetates, Amines, and Polyamides for Synthetics
- Adhesives & Glues
- Asphalt/Bitumen, Coal Tar, Pitch, Creosote
- Biodiesel Production from Fats & Oils
- Coatings, Paints, Inks, Resins, and Pigments
- Concrete Additives, Caulk & Sealants
- Fracking Fluids
- Heavy Fuel Oil, Crude Oil, Waste Oils
- Grease, Lubricants, & Lube Oil Additives
- Low NPSHA Applications
- Paper Coatings such as Black Liquor or Tall Oil
- Rendering Fats
- Soaps, Fatty Acids, and Surfactants
- Vegetable Oils
- Water/Wastewater Treatment Emulsions & Polymers